UW-Madison welcomes learners and explorers of all ages to campus to experience science as exploring the unknown at the 13th Annual UW-Madison Science Expeditions on March 20, 21 and 22, 2015!
- All campus events are free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends.
- A welcoming event for visitors of all ages!
- Get a first-hand look at the 2015 Schedule (coming soon).
- There are no tickets required for any of the on campus events or venues.
- Science Spectaculars have specific starting times; first come, first seated.
- Start your journey with Hands-on Exploration Stations at the Town Center in the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery building at the heart of campus. The stations are flow-by exhibits staffed by UW scientists. You can explore each station as long as you please.
- The free Science Expeditions Trolley will speed you between venues while you embark on a scientific journey tour led by UW-Madison Tour Guides.
- Nearby parking can be found in Lot 20 at 1390 University Avenue, Lot 17 at 1550 Engineering Drive, and Lot 36 at 1645 Observatory Drive. Use the new real-time parking website to find available spaces in parking lots around campus.
- For more information or questions about this event, contact Tom Zinnen at (608) 265-2420 or email@example.com.